Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Praying for prosperity

Monday, October 16, 2006

Hi guys. I am not quite sure what to post for today, since the process is pretty simple. It looks like we are off to a good start. We have 5 participants in the project so far. No big news of success yet, no big news of financial disaster, so nothing big to report.

Daniel had an "interesting" prayer experience this morning....So sorry to do this, but this project has been moved and can be found in its new home Praying For Prosperity at the new and improved Prosperity Project hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com. And can be found in its entirety here: A Good Start

Bright blessings. I hope to see you there!

Here is a quote for today:

Whenever cannibals are on the brink of starvation, Heaven, in its infinite mercy, sends them a nice plump missionary.
-Oscar Wilde

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This morning's prayer experience was awesome. I could feel the power of the prayer.. as if it was moving through me from the top of my head to the bottoms of my feet.

Not much to report in the way of increased prosperity. One thing that may or may not be related is that one of my tires was low the other day, and I was afraid it had a slow leak.. but this morning it still looks fine. So that was nice. I fully expected that I would have to take it in today and get it patched.

I noticed that Melissa has a travel business. I really really really want to go to the beach. (did I put that on my wish list? if not,it needs to be there).. So, Melissa, as soon as I recieve my "abundance" I will book nice little vacation on some quiet little beach with palm trees, cabana boys, and pina coladas.

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Hi guys, it occured to me that tomorrow it might be nice to post a listing of web addresses, and businesses that support us..

For example, Melissa's travel business, Shirley's cafe press products, my daughter's grooming shop, stuff like that. If any of us are running eBay auctions.. or just whatever..

Also I am working on adding advertising to the blog using AdSense, and we might want to talk about how we want to spend the profits from that.

So when you post today - or tomorrow - put in that info also and I will make sure that it is all listed on the day three post.

Ok??

Anonymous said...

Hi everybody, I called in today and it wasn't as peaceful as yesterday. The lady I got was going so fast I lost track of the prayer. Anyways nothing new yet, no money in my pocket. Hopefully tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Hello, this is Michelle. Well, I have been following this, but was unable to call until today. So I am a day behind in prayer. The woman I prayed with was very kind, and seemed to truly put her gentle energy into the prayer.
I prayed for Prosperity and Abundance, and I am not even sure what that means to me right now. At this point in time, I only have two sources of income...welfare and my boyfriend. Any financial gain not from those two sources is VERY few and far between, so this will be a good test. Income for me right now is used to pay bills, and buy necessities, like soap and toilet paper. Once, recently, I did buy some candles for myself, something I fought with myself over for awhile but then justified by remembering my smelly old musty disgusting basement and how every time the furnace runs it smells like that in my house.
My goal would have to be to attain the extra money to fix my van and put new tires on it, possibly even insure it....maybe even tag it. Without begging it out of my boyfriend.
I think if God might be looking at me through the voice of the Unity Prayersters, instead of at the end of his finger while loudly laughing....maybe I should buy a lottery ticket too while we do this project...who knows?

Related Posts with Thumbnails