Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Getting Started

Sunday, November 19, 2006


Hi guys.

I thought today would be a good day to sign in, say "hello", and post your goals and/or expectations for the Gypsy Magic project. We have several new people joining us, isn't that great?

If you have not blogged before, it's easy to post a comment, here are some basic instructions in case you are blogger challenged:

Much of our first two weeks of Gypsy Magic are coming from The Good Spell Book: Love Charms, Magical Cures, and Other Practical Sorcery by Gillian Kemp. The Prosperity Project is affiliated with amazon.com, and we get a percentage of any sales made through this site. We use the money from the ad sense ads, and amazon purchases to fund a monthly get together. If you are new to the group, I will make sure you know the date, time, and place.
Here are some words of advice for novice spell casters...

...I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved. I have a new website, shirleytwofeathers.com, and The Prosperity Project is currently in the process of moving in over there. Here's a link to this particular post: Getting Started

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa beat us all to it. She posted her goals for the project on yesterday's post.

My goals are as follows:
* I really want to have a friendly loving relationship with money.. my money in particular.
* I am also shooting for having a steady supply of cash whenever I need it.

This sounds really nebulous, I know, and would be hard to measure in terms of "results". So I will add this:
* I want to be able to get good christmas presents for all my friends and family.. including myself.
* I want to be able to pay back the $200 I "borrowed" from the money I was saving for "Mama Shirley's T Shirt Factory".
* And I want someone somewhere to buy something I made. I don't care if it's just a decorative button from cafe press. I want somebody to buy something.

So.. those are my goals for this time around.

Related Posts with Thumbnails