Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Pour out your troubles

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Pour Out Those Troubles...

We're going to make a thoughtfield!
In a moment,
hold out your hands in front of you,
as though you were holding
a sphere
the size of a small melon..

.. I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved. I have a new website, shirleytwofeathers.com, and The Prosperity Project is currently in the process of moving in over there. Here's a link to this particular post: Pour out your troubles




4 comments:

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Yes I know we have 2 posts for today. But I wanted to have an alternative for those of us who have no intentions of tramping around in the dark digging holes in front of churches.

This is a really nice litle ritual that can be performed on any full moon night.

Anonymous said...

Ok Cool. Since I did the other one already, this is nifty. I can do this one tonight.

I am loving this. The full moon spells are even more fun than the new moon ones. Does anybody agree?

I think I am going to design a cafe press T Shirt that says Gypsy Witch on it.

Shirley Twofeathers said...

I just realized that tomorrow's spell will require that something be done tonight. So I am posting that spell on the Gypsy Magic Spells and Charms right now so you guys can go and see it.

Basically, it means that you pour water into a paper cup and freeze it. The weather man said it was going to be really cold tonight, and it might be fun to let it freeze outside under the moon.

Anonymous said...

I had a little trouble with this one, because my "troubles" kept wanting to stick to me instead of going into the "moon in my hands".. I think I will need to do it several times before I really get the hang of letting them go.. It did feel good though, to throw them up to the moon..

Related Posts with Thumbnails