Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Easy Money

Tuesday, December 12, 2006


Here is an easy money spell:

Light a green candle. Let it burn for five minutes, then blow it out. Rub your hands in the smoke and imagine money coming to you.

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved. I have a new website, shirleytwofeathers.com, and The Prosperity Project is currently in the process of moving in over there. Here's a link to this particular post: Easy Money 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one almost seems too easy. I am going to try it tomorrow morning before I leave for the day to do all my running around and shopping and stuff.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was easy. And when I did it, it seemed like my hands felt warmer.. it might have been the smoke, or the heat from the candle, or my imagination.. But I have made the decision to believe that it is "working". I really like having candles burning, and I think that I am going to invest in a supply of green candles, and whenever I blow them out I am going to do this little spell.

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Hi guys.
If you are looking for the spell for Wednesday, I got behind and it isn't posted yet.
I love you and I'm sorry.

Related Posts with Thumbnails