Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

5 extra minutes

Monday, January 29, 2007

Still working in the General Health area of our homes:

This area is the epitome of balance of the yin and yang energies. If your physical body is in balance, you can “give it your all” and achieve everything you set out to do. This area reaches out and touches all the other eight guas of the home.

Declutter activity for today:
Take a minute to look around the areas of your house. Which area still needs a little extra work? Set your timer for five minutes and get to work decluttering and balancing that area. You know what needs to be done!

After five minutes, stop! That’s it for today!

today's declutter exercise
suggested by our very own
Melissa

Note from twofeathers: I wanted an image to illustrate this post, so I put the words "5 extra minutes" into a yahoo search for images and came up with this! The web page title is: Villa with pool at 5 star Altea holiday resort.

And I thought.. wow. This is the kind of thing we are working towards as we work the Prosperity Project. This is the carrot at the end of the stick. So I decided to post it with the suggestion that as we clean, we remember WHY we are cleaning.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I think I am going to make a special spot for all my "cleaning" items, and decorate it with pictures and post cards that will remind me of why I WANT to keep my house clean.

Also, I think I am going to put little reminders (appropriate colors, symbols, etc) in the places that clutter tends to accumulate.

If I was sure that keeping my house clean and clutter free would bring me say.. $5000 within .. oh.. 5 months.. would I have any trouble keeping it clean? I don't think so.

I wonder what would happen if I figured out how to make an "agreement" with the "master of the universe" that I keep my home clean and clutter free, and in return, I receive a really nice windfall. I could put a time limit on it.. and affirm it.. and keep track of what comes my way.

Interesting, maybe we could try something like that as a group sometime..

Anyway, I did like that lovely swimming pool and those palm trees, quite a contrast to what I see outside my window this morning!

Related Posts with Thumbnails