Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Other Ganesh Mantras

Tuesday, February 06, 2007


1. Aum Shri Ganeshaya Namah. It means " praise to Lord Ganesha". This is the mantra of invocation, adoration and worship. It is repeated at the beginning of religious ceremonies and matra recitation to invoke Ganesha's blessings for the auspicious beginning of a task, project, change of life, community undertaking or simply to offer Him praise. This mantra is usually taught to children for their good education. It increases their memory power, and they become successful in their examinations. Of course, people of any age may use this mantra when taking courses in a school or university, and for success in attaining their degree.

...... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, The Prosperity Project at shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found in its entirety here: Other Ganesh Mantras

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. This is so cool. I'm wondering what would happen if I did ALL of these mantras at once. Like if I strung them all together into one really really long mantra, and concientiously repeated them every single day. I wonder how long it would take to do 108 repetitions of them.

I have some tibetan prayer beads (mala), I wonder what would happen if I just did the "mala practice" once a day.. I think there might be 52 beads on a mala.. hmmm.. I'm going to have to do some research on this because I want ALL of these qualities.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this - it is interesting how many mantras there are and also interesting which ones seemed "right" versus which ones seemed unable to navigate my tongue...

Related Posts with Thumbnails