Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Smile for the camera!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I will be spending the next few days getting our finished projects totally organized, and all the loose ends tied up. Are there any changes you would like to see in terms of this website? Any tweaks you'd like to see?

In the mean time, we are getting ready for our Spring Garage Sale. We have a date for our Sweepstakes party. If you are planning to come, let me know and I'll send you the directions to the coffee shop. The garage sale is a great opportunity to work on the 200 things project.

Don't forget to add internet resources as you come across them. The link is in the right side bar under "ongoing projects".

Also, I am trying to think of how to organize our next 30 day project. We'll be winning the lottery and entering sweepstakes and making big money. So I thought I'd title it "The Wheel of Fortune". And I thought that the daily posts could be information on numerology, the Wheel of Fortune tarot card, and links to gyspy magic spells for luck and money in the mail. Maybe some obsure and interesting historical facts and stories about lotteries and sweepstakes.

Should we post the winning lottery numbers? or not? How far do we want to go into the numerology thing? Just basics about the numbers themselves? Find out our own numbers? The number of the day? What are you guys interested in? I could see if I could find stories about actual lottery winners... What sounds good?

And what's with the picture? Cute huh? It's how I feel today: squirrelly, curious, and a little bit wierd. It's also how I want to feel today: energetic, busy, creative, and fun.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's not post the winning lottery numbers, and each of us just has our own numbers privately. I am very interested in numerology, so the more info about it, the better as far as I'm concerned! I would love to see stories about lottery winners - the good stories, not the horror stories. Everything you mentioned sounds good! I am ready for something new and fun this month. I am getting tired of the million dollar affirmation - it's losing it's energy for me. I'm ready to WIN BIG!

Related Posts with Thumbnails