Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Short Term Goals

Saturday, December 15, 2007

We have recently covered quite a lot of deep metaphysical concepts. I think it's time to take a breather. Soon it will be a brand new year. I know that we all have long term goals... but what about our short term goals? I thought it might be helpful to list them here. I'll get us started with this list of my short term goals for the Prosperity Project.

Before the end of the year, I would like to:

  1. Rework the sidebar widgets so that annoying error message will go away.
  2. Find a more interesting and/or more colorful template for our blog. I'm getting tired of this one, and the lines across the top are starting to annoy me.
  3. Go back through all our previous projects and make sure that each one has a "summary" page with links to all the posts, and that every project has a link to it under "completed posts."
  4. Add to the "internet resources" page.
  5. Write a tutorial for "how to comment and participate on the prosperity project", something really easy for blogging newbies.
  6. Buy a domain name for the Project and put up a small website for us so that this blog is easier to find.
  7. Install a paypal button just in case anyone wants to contribute to the domain name purchase. It won't cost much, maybe $10 by the time it's all said and done. I think I can get free webhosting pretty easily since it'll just be a small site created mostly as a channel to this blog.

1 comments:

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Well, now that I'm looking at them, those goals seem rather ambitious to me. Not only that, but I am at the same time planning to stay OFF the internet between Christmas and New Years.... AND I'm having a party at my house on Christmas Eve AND I don't have hardly any of my christmas shopping done. I think I'll be lucky to get even one of those started before January 6th!

Related Posts with Thumbnails