Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Enlisting Angelic Assistance

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Welcome to the 40 day Prosperity Project on Angels. We've got lots of cool stuff ready and waiting to be posted for this project thanks to all the wonderful people who emailed me links and pages of information. You are deeply appreciated!

Guardian of Offerings


I think it would be a great idea to begin this project by making a list of what it is that we'd like our Angels to assist us with. The list we are making is not a "what I want for Christmas" type list. Nowhere have I read that Angels are like Santa Claus, giving us what we want because we are "good" or "deserving." My understanding is that Angels are here to assist us - to give us little nudges in the right direction, to hold us when we feel broken, to whisk us out of harm's way if we wander too far off the path, to whisper words of encouragement, and to give us strength and support when we need it or ask for it.

So, get out your journal, or grab a piece of paper and a pencil, and jot down what it is that you would ask for if you knew you had an appointment with an Angel tomorrow.


(image credit: ©Stephanie Pui-Mun Law, ShadowScapes)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually I should start by thanking the angels for consistantly assisting with the book I'm writing. Not a day goes by now where someone, something, some event is placed in my path to keep me focused and excited about finishing. Boy do I need that! I tend to give up when the going gets tough.
If I were to meet with this everpresent task force, I would ask for them to please continue their efforts so we may complete the project fully.
I would also ask for specific help with making healthy choices for my body to be fit and strong.
I have lots of request for others, too! There are alot of people I'd like to send angel hugs to right now!

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Hi Karla... I love that the angels are already helping you with your book! I have felt and seen their presence around me and my little dog as we together explore aging and endings.

Interestingly, I do think my dog is improving - maybe even getting well! How cool is that?

Here are some of the things on my list:

1. Healing and happiness for my dad and my dog.
2. An ever increasing, awareness and experience of the love and support that really is always available for us if we ask for and allow it.
3. I want to actually see angels - regularly. It's great when I have an intuitive sense of their presence, or when I dream them, or have a "knowing" of them. It'd be really great to actually see them sometimes.
4. A gentle steady healing of all my resistances to life and living.
5. That whatever is important for each of us to know about Angels and Angelic Assistance will flow to and through this Project.

There's more, I'm sure, my list is still a rough draft.

6. Well... OK... I'd also love to be in the flow of money - where it just falls on me like rain during monsoon season.

Anonymous said...

My Angel Questions:

If I had an angel appointment tomorrow here are my questions for them that I would seek their guidance on:

I would love be able to make a stronger connection them each day and have it last.

I would want to know how to go about allowing in more prosperity into my life and money so that I can buy whatever I need when I need it and be able to share that with others.

I want to hear about and be made aware of why I chose to incarnate at this time and what my purpose is.

I would want to know about clarity on my health issues and what steps to take to improve it.


I want to know how to move forward with my life and having faith in myself while doing it.

I would love to know how to better help my friends and family who are in need..how I can assist them with what they are going through.

I want to be able to find my career path one that utilizes all my talents and being able to help others out in the world.

I would also like to know the purpose of pain and suffering especially with mental illnesses.

How I can accept and love myself for who I am inside instead of making such a big deal on the exterior..to remember my spirit is far more important than my looks.

I have some more but I think that covers more than enough for one appointment!

I love what both of you have wrote here for your angels as well! :)

St. Francis, Archangel Raphael, Angels of Healing,Angels of Dogs please now surround and send healing energies into Two Feather's precious dog and continue to do this each day. Let him grow stronger and be his healthy,whole self again. Thank you that this is! So Mote It Be!

Archangel Raphael, Angels of Healing, Two Feather's Father's Guardian Angel I ask that you all comfort and place a circle of healing around him now. Pour your healing rays into his aura, his tissues, his spiritual and physical body and help him to gain strength,energy, and healthy cells each day. Help,intervene,and assist him to fully recover and let him feel you working with him each minute of the day. Give him around the clock care time and most of all show unto him comfort and strength. So it is. Amen. Thank you.

PS I had an idea..you know how they have a grab bag for gifts during holiday season..maybe we can have an angel prayer grab bag where we pick out someone/etc. to pray for? I am not sure how we could work this out,but that is just an idea.

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Lisa - thank you so much for your prayers for my dad and my dog!

I like the "grab bag" idea. I think we should do it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails